The Star Finder Book lays out a complete guide detailing the many uses of the 2102-D (150) Star Finder. This comprehensive celestial navigation book was written by David Burch, director and course author of Starpath School of Navigation. Burch's instructions turn the Star Finder into a hand-held planetarium by aiding the navigator with star and planet identification, and height and bearing predictions.
- Guide to the 2102-D Star Finder (150)
- Diagrams on finding directions from stars
- Star and planet identification
- Height and bearing predictions
- General tips on practical celestial navigation
- Can be purchased together as set with Star Finder (150-152)