Our most traditionally styled ship's clock, the Atlantis Chrome Quartz Ship's Bell Clock strikes every half hour in the classic ship's 8-bell cycle. The screw bezel allows easy access to the battery operated, German quartz bell movement and silencer switch. The clock case is created from chrome-plated, solid forged brass that is hand-polished and flawlessly lacquered. This chrome ship's bell clock is a beautiful addition to your boat when mounted to the bulkhead, or to any office or home when displayed on one of our mahogany finished clock bases (100B or 101B).
- Chrome-plated, solid forged brass case, polished & lacquered
- Traditional ship's 8-bell cycle rings every half hour
- Precision quartz movement with bell silencer switch
- Hand-assembled in the USA
- Provided with AA battery, instructions & mounting hardware
- Two year warranty
- Optional mahogany finish wood base available separately (100B or 101B)