Is your Weems & Plath instrument not functioning properly?
Send it to us for evaluation and repair.
Just follow these three easy steps:
- Create an account on our website.
- Once you login, click on the Support tab in the left menu and select “Submit New Case."
- Print the confirmation email and follow its instructions to ship your item to our headquarters.
Once your instrument has arrived, our expert technicians will thoroughly examine it to determine the best method of repair and provide an estimate of any costs by email. Our Customer Service Coordinator will reach out to you if we need to speak with you before proceeding with the repair. Once the repair is complete, your instrument will be returned to you with the utmost care.
Why do I need to create an account?
We have replaced the former paper Repair Request Form with a new, web-based system that is more convenient and will provide you with regular feedback on the progress of your repair. Creating an account also comes with many benefits, including:
- Using our online Repair Request Form to immediately create a support case in our system (this form can only be found within the My Account section)
- Track the progress of your repair at any time
- Communicate with our Customer Service Representatives through our integrated messaging system and see a full history of all your messages with us
- Access estimates, orders and receipts/invoices on-demand
- Quickly and easily access your past case records
What should I do if I don't want to create an account or need help?
Please call our Customer Support Coordinator at 410-263-9697 and they will be happy to assist you.
Before sending your item to us, please review the following:
Clock issue? Check our Clock Troubleshooting page for possible quick fix solutions. (Click here for Clock Troubleshooting
Remove battery from clocks before shipping.
Package carefully to ensure safe arrival. Weems & Plath is not responsible for damage in transit.
Attention: Customer Service
Weems & Plath
214 Eastern Avenue
Annapolis, Maryland 21403
We do NOT repair sextants. Please contact Robert E. White Instruments
for sextant repair: (508) 359-7467 or email@example.com. They are located at 62 Washington Street, Marblehead, MA 01945.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (410) 263-9697.