Anniversary Quartz Ship's Bell Clock
- Dial: 5 1⁄4" (133 mm)
Overall Diameter: 7 1⁄2" (191 mm)
Depth: 3 3⁄4" (95 mm)
- 6 lbs 14 oz (3118 g)
Product Details for Ships Bell Clock
The Anniversary Collection Quartz Ship's Bell Clock is a robust clock that resonates with the rich sound of the traditional ship’s bell cycle, ringing every half hour. Equipped with precision quartz ship’s bell movement (with bell silencer switch) and created from solid forged brass that is hand polished and flawlessly lacquered. The distinctive dial of the ship's bell clock is intricately etched to create a subtle but rich pattern.
Each Anniversary Quartz Ship’s Bell Clock is labeled with a unique serial number. The ships's bell clock looks stunning when used as an elegant mantle timepiece and is placed in Anniversary Wood Base (#107B). Complete instructions and mounting hardware for the ship's bell clock are included. The ship's bell clock features a 2-year warranty.
- Traditional ship’s 8-bell cycle, ringing every half hour
- Push-button hinged bezel for easy adjustments.
- Our best precision quartz ship’s bell movement with bell silencer switch
- Includes AA battery
- Two year warranty
Our elegant Anniversary Collection of ship's clocks and barometers was introduced to commemorate 75 years of the rich heritage of Weems & Plath, which is closely linked to our founder, Captain Philip Van Horn Weems, who strove to perfect the field of navigation.
- Created from solid, forged brass that is hand polished and lacquered
- Uses the finest German movements, dials, hands and components available in the world
- The distinctive dial of each instrument is intricately etched to create a subtle but rich pattern
- Each instrument is labeled with a unique serial number
- Includes instructions & mounting hardware
- Limited lifetime warranty