Become a Weems and Plath and/or Conant Custom Brass Dealer
(If you are already a dealer, please login using the yellow account login button in the top right corner of all pages within our website.)
Weems and Plath and Conant dealers receive exceptional dealer support, quality service, and access to a high-caliber selection of distinctive navigation and maritime products, navigation instruments and accessories, and functional decor products for the home and garden.
If you would like to become a Weems and Plath and/or Conant dealer, applying is simple and easy.
READY TO APPLY:
More questions? -- choose an option below:
Additional information below, and if there is anything more you need clarification on our dedicated staff will happily walk through any questions or concerns regarding the process.
Why should we carry Weems and Plath and/or Conant products?
There are many advantages to carrying our products as one of our Weems and Plath and/or Conant dealers:
- Experience: Weems and Plath celebrated its 80th Anniversary in 2008. Our staff represents 100+ years of combined experience. (For additional company history please view our Company history pdf)
- Innovation: Our New Products Committee is responsible for assuring that the Company is offering its dealers a stream of new innovative items to present to their customers. We make every effort to develop and find new products and invite our dealers to make suggestions and communicate what they’d like to see.
- Product Selection: In 2008, Weems and Plath acquired Conant Custom Brass, an outdoor weather instrument company that manufactures functional pieces for the home and garden. Those products, combined with our already extensive line of high quality nautical instruments and gifts, give a wide-ranging collection to offer your customer. View Our Products
- Shipping and Inventory: We maintain an extensive working inventory and process and ship within 48 hours.
- Service: We strive to provide each of our dealers and their customers with the best service available. We have an exceptional and knowledgeable Customer Service department to assist in both dealer and consumer product issues. When you call us, you are connected with our friendly Receptionists, not an automated menu.
- Quality: We take great pride in building each of our products with the goal of providing the highest quality possible. Every step of this building process, from development to production, is taken with meticulous care. Our products are meant to be enjoyed for a lifetime, and it is with confidence that we offer lifetime warranties on most.
In addition, we proudly offer our Weems and Plath dealers:
- Engraving: We offer in-house engraving services. This gives your customer the option of personalization, making a beautiful gift even more special.
- EDI: We are EDI capable and can accept orders by fax, phone, and e-mail.
- Imaging: We have full marketing support with a library of Hi-Resolution images at your disposal.
- Publications: We provide each dealer with a free color catalog to share with their customers. These catalogs are also available for download on our website. Catalog Downloads
- MAP Policy: We have an active MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) policy to support dealer profitability.
- Public Relations: Public Relations program creates product demand and exposure.
We invite you to explore our entire website to learn even more about us and becoming part of our growing network of Weems and Plath and Conant dealers. E-mail email@example.com
for more information, or call toll free at 1-800-638-0428 to reach our Receptionist.