This item will not be available until the fall of 2018.
The Sorensen Ship’s Lamp is made of solid brass that is hand-lacquered, requiring no polish. This stunning lamp rests in a four-way gimbal with an extra weighted base to keep it steady in the roughest of seas. The ship lamp can be converted from oil to electric with the Electric Conversion Kit (ES-1), which is sold separately. E.S.Sorensen, a Danish company, produces a fine collection of high-quality, handmade oil lamps designed and made using models and tools dating back to the end of the 19th century.
- Solid brass, hand-lacquered
- Four-way gimbal
- Extra weighted base
- 0.24 inch (.6 cm) circular burner
- Oil Container Capacity: 4 oz (.12 liters)
- Burn Time: +/- 9 hours with clean burning Weems & Plath lamp fuel (780)
- Individually numbered
- Electric Conversion Kit (ES-1) sold separately
- Made in Denmark
- Two year warranty