The Sorensen Captain’s Cabin Lamp is a beautiful Dutch-made oil lamp with a ship motif etched on the glass globe. This nautical lamp will enhance any wall or boat cabin with its traditional beauty. It is constructed of solid brass that is hand-lacquered, requiring no polishing. It rests in a four-way gimbal and the 5-inch (127 mm), handmade acid-frosted globe is securely fastened with a stainless steel clip-on spring. The Captain's Cabin Lamp can be converted to electric with the Electric Conversion Kit (ES-1), which is sold separately. E.S.Sorensen, a Danish company, produces a fine collection of high-quality, handmade oil lamps designed and made using models and tools dating back to the end of the 19th century.
- Solid brass, hand-lacquered
- Four-way gimbal
- 5-inch (12.7 cm) handmade acid-frosted globe with ship motif
- 0.24 inch (6 mm) circular burner
- Oil Container Capacity: 4 oz (.12 liters)
- Burn Time: +/- 9 hours with clean burning Weems & Plath lamp fuel (780)
- Individually numbered
- Electric Conversion Kit (ES-1) sold separately
- Made in Denmark
- Two year warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.