The ability to view the position of the tide at a glance is crucial to anyone whose activities are dependent on the sea. The brass Atlantis Time & Tide Clock indicates the position of the tide in relation to the current time. The red hand on the dial points to “high tide,” low tide,” “after or before low,” “after or before high,” and “half tide." The black hands indicate the current time. The components of this classic time & tide clock are easy to access by unscrewing the bezel of the clock case, which is created from solid, forged brass that is hand polished and flawlessly lacquered.
- Solid forged brass case, polished & lacquered
- Screw bezel for easy access to movement
- Battery operated combination quartz time & tide clock movement
- Red tide indicator hand is calibrated to the Atlantic lunar tide cycle
- Note: Tide calibration for other tidal bodies of water will need to be reset frequently, e.g., Pacific Ocean & Gulf of Mexico
- Provided with AA battery, instructions & mounting hardware
- Lifetime warranty
- Optional mahogany finish wood base available separately (100B or 101B)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.