The Sportfishing Log is designed to record pertinent information about every fishing excursion. Pages include: anglers trip logs for recording sea conditions, water temperature, hot spots, and catch records. Additional pages are provided for recording vessel specifications and common courses, as well as quick reference pages on topics such as: flag use, radio procedures, rules of the road, and more. The Sportfishing Log has an attractive,embossed cover made of heavy, flexible, waterproof material. Its spiral binding allows pages to open flat for ease in recording information. The Sportfishing Log is one of several Weems & Plath log books designed to fit inside our teak and leather covers (297 & 301) for an impressive presentation.
- Spiral-bound, embossed, flexible, waterproof log
- Provides space to record fishing excursion data
- Pages include: angler's trip logs for recording sea conditions, destinations, water temperature, hot spots, & catch records
- Includes reference pages for recording vessel specifications, common courses, flag use, radio procedures, rules or the road, & more
- Fits inside Teak (297) & Leather (301) log covers
- ISBN 1 878797 09 3