How to Process a Repair
If your Weems & Plath product is in need of repair please send it directly to Weems & Plath even if you purchased your product at a retail location.
Before sending your item to us, please review the following:
1. Check our Trouble shooting guide/FAQ for possible quick fix solutions.
2. If you are unable to find a solution in our guide, please fill out the Customer Repair Request Form and send it to Weems & Plath, Attention: Customer Support along with the item to be repaired. Please include any special notes that might help us pinpoint the trouble - the more the better.
Tip: Remove battery from clocks before shipping.
Tip: Package carefully to ensure safe arrival. Weems & Plath is not responsible for damage in transit.
Tip: We do NOT repair C-Plath compasses. Please refer to the authorized dealers and service centers provided below.
Tip: We do NOT repair sextants. Please contact Robert E. White Instruments for sextant repair.
3. Within five days of receipt, our Customer Support team will call or send you an email. We will examine your item and verify its eligibility for warranty to determine whether there will be a repair or replacement charge.
4. Depending on the product type, it may take four to six weeks to repair. We will notify you of any charges before making the repair. Payment can be made via credit card, check or cash. If the product is under warranty we will make the repair and return the product to you at no charge.
5. To contact Support please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call 800-638-0428 ext 22.
Customer Repair Request Form
Authorized Compass Repair Centers