We are in need of a full-time Sales Support Coordinator to serve as the first point of contact for existing and potential customers, including providing timely responses to emails, phone calls and other communications.
Duties & Required Tasks:
- Assist Sales team members with management of leads, prospects, preparation for sales events (industry and retail shows)
- Follow up with customers regarding quotes, invoices, delivery of products and other matters
- Address phone and email inquiries from potential and current customers, and distribute them to the appropriate sales manager
- Enter product orders into company's enterprise system
- Ensure orders are forwarded to the shipping team when products are available
- Process post-shipment transactions
school diploma or GED equivalency required. Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Capable of managing high volume of varied tasks
- Strong computer skills, including basic business applications and tasks
- Strong organization, documentation and prioritization skills
- Ability to consistently and accurately enter and update sales data (orders, customer details) in database
- Familiarity with basic sales concepts, processes and terminology
- Excellent attention to detail and strong written and oral skills
- Ability to work both independently and in collaboration with other staff
- Paid vacation, personal/sick leave
- 401-K matching
- Group health, dental & vision insurance available
- Life insurance plan
- Dog friendly office
Weems & Plath is a dynamic business with a positive work environment built
on trust and respect.
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.