Our most traditionally styled ship's clock, the Atlantis Quartz Ship's Bell Clock strikes every half hour in the classic ship's 8-bell cycle. The screw bezel allows easy access to the German quartz bell movement and silencer switch when the unit is mounted. The clock case is created from solid, forged brass that is hand-polished and flawlessly lacquered. This quartz ship's bell clock is a beautiful addition to your boat when mounted to the bulkhead, or to any office or home when displayed on one of our mahogany finished clock bases (100B or 101B, sold separately).
- Solid, forged brass case, polished & lacquered
- Screw bezel for easy access to movement
- Traditional ship's 8-bell cycle that rings every half hour with bell silencer switch
- Precision quartz movement
- Hand-assembled in the USA
- Provided with AA battery, instructions & mounting hardware
- 2 Year Warranty
- Optional Mahogany finish wood base available separately (100B or 101B)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.