The brass Atlantis 8-Day Wind Ship's Bell Clock houses a key-wound, 11-jewel ship's bell clock movement with bell silencer switch. Everything about this clock rings true to the nostalgic mariner who enjoys the weekly routine of key winding and the charming sound of the chiming bells. The screw bezel allows easy access to the movement for winding and any other adjustments. The clock case is created from solid, forged brass that is hand-polished and flawlessly lacquered.
- Solid forged brass case, polished & lacquered
- Traditional ship's 8-bell cycle, rings every half hour
- Precision 11-jewel bell clock movement with bell silencer switch
- Battery not required, must be key wound weekly
- Expected accuracy is +/- 2 minutes
- Screw bezel for easy access to movement
- Provided with key, instructions & mounting hardware
- Hand-assembled in the USA
- Lifetime warranty
- Optional mahogany finish wood base available separately (100B or 101B)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.