The brass Atlantis Barometer houses a highly reliable, temperature compensated, aneroid movement. This classic brass barometer looks stunning mounted on a bulkhead or wall with any of the companion Atlantis clocks. The traditional forged brass case with screw bezel allows easy access to barometer components for adjustment.
- Solid forged brass case, polished & lacquered
- Screw bezel for easy access to movement
- Fully adjustable, temperature compensated, aneroid movement with inch & millibar scales
- Calibrated for altitudes to 3,500' above sea level
- Movements for altitudes from 3,500' to 7,000' are available by special order for an additional charge
- Hand-assembled in the USA
- Provided with instructions & mounting hardware
- Lifetime warranty on movement
- Optional Mahogany finish wood base available separately (100B or 101B)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.