The Anniversary Quartz Ship’s Bell Clock is a robust clock that resonates with the rich sound of the traditional ship’s bell, ringing every half hour. The precision quartz ship’s bell movement (with bell silencer switch) is housed in a solid forged brass case that is hand-polished and flawlessly lacquered. The distinctive dial is intricately etched to create a rich and subtle pattern. Each Anniversary Quartz Ship’s Bell Clock is marked with a unique serial number. When placed in the Anniversary Wood Base (107B), the clock is a stunning addition to any home mantelpiece.
- Traditional ship's 8-bell cycle, rings every half hour
- Push-button hinged bezel for easy adjustments
- Precision quartz ship's bell movement with bell silencer switch
- Solid, forged brass case, hand-polished & lacquered
- Unique serial number
- Hand-assembled in USA
- Includes AA battery, instructions & mounting hardware
- Optional Mahogany wood base available separately (107B)
- Two year warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.