The Anniversary 8-Day Wind Ship’s Bell Clock is a robust clock that resonates with the rich sound of the traditional ship’s bell, ringing every half hour. The handcrafted German Hermle 11-jewel, key wound movement (with bell silencer) is housed in a solid forged brass case that is hand-polished and flawlessly lacquered. The distinctive dial is intricately etched to create a rich and subtle pattern. Each Anniversary 8-Day Wind Ship’s Bell Clock is marked with a unique serial number. When placed in the Anniversary Wood Base (107B), the clock is a stunning mantle timepiece.
- Traditional ship's 8-bell cycle, rings every half hour
- Handcrafted German Hermle 11 jewel, key wound movement with bell silencer
- Expected accuracy is +/- 2 minutes
- Push-button hinged bezel for easy adjustments
- Battery not required, must be key wound weekly
- Solid, forged brass case, hand-polished & lacquered
- Unique serial number
- Includes instructions, key & mounting hardware
- Optional Mahogany finish wood base available separately (107B)
- Lifetime warranty on movement
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.